Book your stand at Making Pharmaceuticals Europe
Making Pharmaceuticals Europe brings together the key decision makers and innovators from across the Pharmaceuticals sector. During the two day event you can meet, network and do business with hundreds of professionals looking to find solutions, obtain answers, and buy the products and services they need to fulfil their pharmaceutical development and manufacturing requirements.
Ranging from SMEs through to major international corporations, Making Pharmaceuticals delivers an unrivalled opportunity to put your business in front of the people you need to meet.
Cost Effective Prices
The outcome of exhibiting is more important than the cost. The principle of standard booth options at an affordable rate is to ensure that exhibitors can focus on what is important – meeting, networking and doing business with attendees.
There are no hidden exhibition costs – though there are options to enhance participation. There are no unexpected extras. Everything is included as part of the exhibition package.
Book before 1st December2017
€430 + Tva per m2 for the first 9m2
€400 + Tva per m2 thereafter
Book after 1st December 2017
€450 + Tva per m2 for the first 9m2
€420 + Tva per m2 thereafter
All booths in the exhibition will be shell scheme and the stand allocation processes going forward will be conducted in a totally fair and democratic manner.
Shell scheme booths include a standard structure and the following items per 9m2: 1 table, 2 chairs, 2 spotlights and 1.5KW electrical socket.
Also included with a booth investment:
– Company details and description in exhibition catalogue
– Listing on the event website including a web link to your company website
– Inclusion in all promotional material
– Promotion on social media channels
– Bespoke PDF tickets to send to your clients
– Bespoke email and website banners
– Hard copy event ticket and programme
– Use of event logo to put on all correspondence with customers and on adverts
Exclusive Exhibition Time
The principle objective of Making Pharmaceuticals Europe is to deliver a format where meetings and an exchange of information are the key objectives. So whilst there will be significant content, there will also be exclusive and dedicated exhibition only times – when there is no content taking place in the seminar facilities. This ensures good visitor flow and opportunity for dialogue with exhibitors.
All those companies that make their commitment by 1 December will become Founder Exhibitors. The advantages of the Founder status are:
– First option selection of exhibit space for the first 5 years
– First option on all enhanced participation packages
– First option on Exhibitor Conference presentation slots